Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (sometimes Ad Nauseam)
- Where are you located?
The southern, cesspool, haven for criminals known as Australia.
- What kind of printing do you use?
Pad Printing. This is the kid of printing that Lego uses. It gives the smooth, flat, crisp print that you can't get from UV or Digital printing. It costs more and takes more time to do. But you can't argue with quality.
- Do you ship to my country?
- Do you offer cheaper shipping?
At the moment unfortunately not. Australia Post currently only offers parcel shipping for international orders. But that includes tracking. Best thing to do is buy multiple products to maximise savings. You can fit up to 500grams in your order without having to pay more for shipping. That's a lot of minifigures.....
- What characters are you going to make?
Well that would be spoiling things wouldn't it? The characters I make will predominately be Comic Book Characters in their most ICONIC looks (sometimes even a random Pop Culture Character).
Characters that Lego will most likely never release, or at least in those outfits. A, B, C and sometimes even Z-Listers. The wackier the better.
- Why don't you do back leg printing?
I follow the rules of Lego aesthetic. There is a certain style that lego uses for it's super heroes minifigures that I try to capture in my designs.
No back leg printing, no torso side printing, reuse of parts where it makes sense.
There are a lot of custom minifigures out there that are too over-designed and don't fit the Lego aesthetic. They are basically little statues
- 'X' has sold out, when will you be bringing it back?
- If I pay you, can you make 'X'?
- Do you take requests?
- Please make 'X'!
- When I bought this Refrigerator you they said it would fit in the room but we can't get it in the house.
- My computer isn't working, can you help?
- Yes. Wait. Ok it's working now.
- Who is X?
- Is this just a slow descent into madness?